Tuesday 29 May 2012

MPFD – Paparazzi!

Mac Programs For Designers post number 2 is on Paparazzi! Paparazzi! is a program that takes screenshots of webpages, which you cannot take with a simple screenshot; reason being that the webpage is longer than the screen.
paparazzi screen shot program
The program allows you to save the webpage file as PNG, JPEG, TIFF, or PDF. You can also specify the width size that you require.
Not really too much to say about this program as it is really straightforward to use, you just need to type in the web address and click on the capture button.
Paparazzi! has been on my Mac for quite a few years now, I am sure there are better programs that take webpage screenshots, but I have never had a problem with Paparazzi! so I have never looked for a replacement. And just to point out you don't get a watermark on the image of the webpage.
Paparazzi! can be downloaded at the Mac Update website, click here and it is a free program. I often use Paparazzi! when I come across a webpage where I really like the design and layout, and I save the images into a folder on my desktop and keep them for inspiration. 
www.carolineballard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...