Monday 13 September 2010

"People forget how fast you did a job - but they remember how well you did it" Howard Newton.

So my 2 months at Empire Alliance are almost over. My time working for them as a web and graphic designer seems to have flown by, which must be a good sign!
 
First day, like always: apprehensive over not knowing what to expect. And there after I settled into a routine.

With each job, I always learn something new, and this for me is the best thing because I love learning. Which is why I cannot wait to get back to Brunel University at the end of the month.

I feel like all the jobs that I have been on during the summer months have prepared me for my second year at University. I will be going back with more of a drive to do well, as I now know what it is like to work in the multimedia design industry.

My confidence has had the boost it most definitely needed after everything I have gone through during the past 3 years.

www.carolineballard.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...