Monday 13 September 2010

Coping with Criticism

Criticism is something we all have to face and deal with. And within the design industry there is no avoiding it.

Through out my time studying Graphic Design I had daily critiques. And after the first few I was a bit taken back, but because of this the next time I found myself designing I made damn sure I knew why I was using a particular font or colour and such. And so I become more aware when designing.

The best way to cope with criticism is to learn from it, and bounce back stronger than before. I wouldn't erase those awful critiques from my past because it made me stronger and I honestly feel like it has made me into a better designer.

www.carolineballard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...