Tuesday 22 October 2013

Wish List #2

I put together a wish list of things I have been lusting over. 

1. A onesie! Now I do already have a onesie, but I have had it for about 2 years, so think it is time for a new one. I love my onesie for lazying around the house in. The onesie in my picture above is from Asda, and they have quite a few to chose from, plus they are fairly cheap and affordable which is a bonus. Follow this link to see all the onesies that George / Asda have.

2. Born Lippy Stick Lip Balm, these lip balms are from the Body Shop, I love love love tinted lip balms, as they can just been thrown in my bag and applied through out the day. Now I can't really decide which colour I want. I quite like the look of the Plum one, as well as all of them, Strawberry, Pink Berry. Although I am hoping that the Plum one will be a replacement for my Models Own Blackberry Lip Balm Pot that was sadly discontinued :(  Boo! Follow this link to see the Born Lippy range.

3. Chelsea Boots, I never thought I would want these again! I used to have a pair when I was about 6 years old, my mother says that I cried for them because "My friend has them!". I know I will buy a pair really soon, as I am getting quite excited just by the thought of buying them. Chelsea boots are great as they go with SO many outfits. And seeing as winter is almost upon us, I think I will spend a bit of time over the weekend deciding which ones I want. Follow this link to see all the Chelsea boots from Asos.

If you have wishlists post them as comments below, or link to your blog posts, I love looking at other people wishlists :) 

Caroline X
(Images in collage taken from, Asda / George, The Body Shop, and Asos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...