Friday 1 June 2012

Items I Have In My Workspace


Here is my list of items that are in my workspace, I will provide links to where each item can be purchased. I will just say now, that I am not trying to brag about what I have, I just thought some people would like to know. Plus I love posts like these because I am a bit nosy!!

1. 27 Inch iMac Have to admit it is a tad too big, and I was going to get the smaller one, but once student discount was applied I thought I might as well get the bigger one...

2. MacBook Pro It is about 4 or 5 years old now, but I love it dearly, and it has been really good to me, only once has it had to go to the Apple Store for fixing, and they fixed it free of charge because it had a faulty graphics card (excuse the dust and crumbs!)


3. Belkin Laptop Hide Away Very handy item to have (can't seem to find it on Amazon, which is where I got mine from) It holds a lot of stuff, I really need to clear out mine.


4. HP Photosmart C4500 Series - All In One Printer, Copier and Scanner. No link for this one, as it is quite old now (As soon as you buy anything it is old). I seem to get through loads of printers, I think I am just unlucky! This needs replacing, so if anyone can recommend me an All In One Printer, Copier and Scanner, would be a great help.

5. Apple Wired Keyboard Which I can't seem to find on the Apple Store, seems there are just wireless ones, I'm not a fan of wireless items; yes they look nicer but I would rather not have to keep buying batteries.


6. Logitech LS1 Laser Mouse (Coconut) I refuse to buy an Apple Mouse again, and because this is white it still kinda matches all my other apple items, but it is a pity about the black cable.


7. Apple Mouse With A Broken Scroll Ball! I keep telling myself it might start working again.

6. Apple Magic Mouse I can’t get on well with this, just feels too flat, and the scroll is too fast, even though I turned it down in the preferences.

7. Belkin Mouse Trap / Mouse Mat Lovely cute item! I use this as my mouse mat all the time, and if ever I take my laptop out this comes along too with my mouse inside. 

8. Wacom Bamboo Pen And Touch I don't use this as much as I should, and I am still trying to get used to it.


9. 3 Tier Paper Tray That holds different sorts of paper, from copier, to satin finish, to gloss coated (I got mine from Ryman some time ago, but it is cheaper on Amazon)

10. Fujifilm A150 Digital Camera Which can only be found on eBay, I really should upgrade my camera. But if it isn't broke why fix it? 

11. Computer Chair Does anyone else think that computer chairs are far too expensive? Plus I always seem to break them some how.

12.  Toshiba External Hard Drive The link is to a silver one, but the one I have is gold and, yes I did just get it because it was gold! (Was very hard to photograph as I could just see my reflection in it).


13. USB Pen Drives Many were given to me by my uni, also useful


14. USB Hub Is definitely a must have as there aren't enough ports on my iMac

15. Glass Pen Holder There isn’t a link to this as I got it in Malta while on holiday, here is a link for Mdina Glass and it states on their website that they do ship world wide.


16. Plus loads of draws to store cables, stationary, and all other bits and pieces 
 On a side note, how cool are these? I might have to put these on my wish list!
http://www.bluelounge.com/products/cabledrop/
www.bluelounge.com

I may do reviews on some of the above items. I have a feeling I have missed out some things…what items do you have in your work space?
www.carolineballard.com

2 comments:

  1. It certainly seems you've got all the stuff you need for your work. One thing I’ve noticed is that you stuck with the older version of the Macbook Pro. Looks like you’ve grown pretty fond of it! :-) Also, that 320 GB hard drive is definitely going to prove useful for storing all the files you need for your work. I love what you’ve got on your work table!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I have definitely grown fond of my old MacBook Pro, I don't like to to think of replacing it especially when it has worked so well for me! It has definitely been good to me lol :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...