Wednesday 23 May 2012

Design Day #02

Over the next few posts I will add images of my personal design work, and talk through my idea behind it and also how I created it. Most of the work can be seen on my personal website (link at the bottom of this post).
 Impressions of Disability
Art Competition
You Do The Maths
Digital – Adobe Illustrator
impressions on disability

































I based the poster on the stereotype: “disabled people won't/can't fit into a team” I don't believe this.

And I think that some people should "figure" this out; hence the maths theme.

I chose to have a blackboard originally, but then I wanted it to look like a blue-print, so in the end it turned into a combination of the two ideas. 

I used Adobe Illustrator to draw out all the icons, and the background is just a texture which I overlay-ed with a box of colour.
This piece came as a runner up in the design competition at Brunel University.  
www.carolineballard.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...