Monday 4 June 2012

Review - Apple Mouse - Follow Up Of: Items I Have In My Workspace

In an earlier post I listed the items in my workspace and that post can be seen here. This post will be a review on my now broken Apple Mouse.
broken apple mouse
I used to like this product; in terms of the design, the feel of the mouse in your hand, and the smooth scroll. But my Apple Mouse can no longer scroll, the little ball doesn’t seem to want to move in any direction.
I have tried to clean it using different methods, one of which was with using sticky tape. The instructions can be viewed here.
But unfortunately it didn’t work for me, I did pull out a bit of dust and the ball seemed to work for a while and then it stopped again, and I gave up and went to search for a new mouse to buy.
I would have just replaced it with another Apple Mouse, but they are not cheap and I didn’t want to have the same problem. I looked on the Apple Store and in some of the reviews on there other customers have mentioned how their scroll ball stopped working too.
Apple should really come up with a better design. The replacement mouse I purchased was a white Logitech LS1 Laser Mouse, which can be viewed here. (This is a great mouse, and I have had it for about half a year and haven’t had any problems with it so far).
Do you use the Apple Mouse? Or do yow have a better alternative to it? Let me know in the comments below!
Caroline Ballard Multimedia Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...